The Short and Sweet:
- The foundation and concealer is decent (concealer is the shining product in this kit, imo)
- Affordable, but hit and miss on quality
- Brushes were *ahem* less than stellar
- Bonus makeup bag
- Natural ingredients, natural SPF
- Blush shade was a “meh” on me
If you want a great deal on the mineral line products (they have a lot of other fab mineral products, like their awesome Mineral Lipsticks) you can also sign up with elf to get exclusive deals. It’s worth the bargain! Instead of spending $90.00, I only spent $23.00. That is one hell of a bargain if you ask me 🙂 Overall, I would suggest someone to buy the foundation and the concealer separate, forget the brushes, case and blush. Pick up instead, their powder and complexion Studio Line brushes and a Studio Line blush.